by Hannah Berner
Over 11 million people live in the amazing state of Ohio. Here are 10 signs that "The Buckeye State" is the place you call home...
1. You’re morally obligated to respond to someone yelling “O-H” with “I-O.”
2. You know that real chili is poured over spaghetti.
3. You don't think of Florida first when someone mentions Miami.
4. You know you have the best college football team AND the best marching band in the land.
5. You know your carbonated beverages to be “pop,” not “soda.” And the idea that anyone calls Sprite a Coke is just downright confusing.
6. You know what a buckeye really is, and have a recipe for candy ones.
7. You know how to pronounce “Cuyahoga.”
8. You take cornhole games very seriously.
9. You know if other Ohioians are from southern or northern Ohio as soon as they open their mouths.
10. "Vacation" means spending a day at Cedar Point or King's Island.
12. You consider Kentucky “the South.” Michigan is “the North,” and during college football season, it’s also a curse word.
13. Either you can see a cornfield from your house, you’re within walking distance of a cornfield or you have a cornfield literally in your backyard...
14. You love to end they day with some Graeter’s ice cream for dessert.
15. You can Polka or Chicken Dance.
If you nodded your head "yes" to any of these signs, then Ohio is truly your home! Check out out the Ohio Home T Collection! You will love it.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
by Alyssa DeSio
No matter how many times you may go to Disney World, there will always be hidden secrets. But what about a secret location only an insider could know...
by Jordan Drake