The Home T is a successful late stage startup that makes state themed apparel that helps people show off their state pride, stylishly. We proudly make products in the USA and donate a portion of profit to multiple sclerosis research.
We currently have an amazing opportunity that will allow you to show off your current skills and also learn new ones. Consider this your real-life MBA.
Do you have a high-level of awesomeness? Are you goal oriented and have an entrepreneurial mindset? Does the idea of raising money for multiple sclerosis research excite you? If you answered yes to all three questions, please keep reading.
This is a blended position that spans marketing, wholesale, and customer service. A bit more detail about what we are looking for is below. And hey, we don't expect you to be an expert in everything right off that bat.
- Develop promotional campaigns that target existing and prospective customers with the goal of increasing brand awareness and revenue. These campaigns will be supported with a range of support including things such as email marketing and advertising. Digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Use creativity to create weekly blog posts. Topics will range from multiple sclerosis to general fashion.
- Be the voice of the company on social media when necessary. These duties will be split.
- Respond to customer inquiries and deliver amazing customer service at all times.
- Oversee third party vendor that helps with customer service.
- Constantly analyze our customer service to see what we can do better and provide suggestions on implementation.
- Manage existing wholesale customer relationships. This will include cold calling to prompt re-orders and fielding emails from current and prospective wholesale partners. You will also help determine who is and is not a great partner for the brand.
- Refine an existing process for acquiring new wholesaler accounts. This will include phone and email outreach. You have an opportunity to run with this and really grow the wholesale program.
- Attend select trade shows in an effort to acquire new wholesale partners.
- You will have the opportunity to help determine new products that the company will offer. This could range from product development to sourcing and will be done with another team member.
Again, this is a blended position that will allow you to tap your current skills as well as develop new ones. If you'd like to work for a successful early stage company and help build a great brand, this is your chance.
Feel free to visit www.TheHomeT.com to learn a little more about the company and the products we offer.