The Home T, a leading lifestyle apparel brand, is currently seeking to add an Idea Generator to its freelance team.
This freelance position is extremely unique. In a nutshell, we want to create an extensive and ongoing list of graphic design/illustration ideas that can eventually be executed and used on apparel and home goods.
If you have the design skills to execute ideas, we may be open to that, but the position is first and foremost about idea generation.
- You must be massively creative and successful at generating ideas.
- It will be helpful if you have previous experience not only coming up with ideas, but also executing or have been part of a team that did the execution.
- Attention to detail could pretty much be your middle name.
- Apparel experience is a plus, but not required.
- You need to be in touch with pop culture, current trends and understand the difference between "that's cool" and "that's so cool I'm going to buy it."
- You have a strong sense of what's stylish and what's not.
1. Click here to email your resume and a link to some of your work that is relevant for this opportunity.
2. Please put Idea Generator in the subject line.
3. We don't want you to write a novel, but please provide some info as to why you might be an awesome Idea Generator. If you have links to your work or things you've helped dream up, please share.
Thanks for stopping by!