by Hannah Berner
Almost 8 million people live in the amazing state of Arizona. Here are 10 signs that "The Grand Canyon State" is the place you call home...
1. You say “it’s not that hot today” when it is 105 out.
2. You know that Mexican food from anywhere else in the US just doesn't taste quite as authentic.
3. You don't understand about Daylight Savings Time ...Seriously, why?
4. You are accustomed to seeing the most beautiful sunsets every single day.
5. “It’s a dry heat” is basically your unofficial slogan. You also know that wearing shorts in your car with leather seats is a big mistake.
6. You’ve been inside or within a few miles of those massive, end-of-the-world looking haboobs.
7. There is no bigger rivalry than the Arizona Wildcats vs. Arizona State Sun Devils. You’ve chosen your side and you love to rub it in when they win.
8. Instead of dealing with animals such as squirrels or pigeons, you have insects, reptiles, arachnids, mountain lions, bears, and peccaries to worry about.
9. We don’t mow lawns; we pull weeds and rake rocks to upkeep our front yards.
10. You’re aware of what a bolo tie is and perhaps have even worn one.
Is Arizona the place you call home? If so, you'll love our Arizona Home T collection.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
by Alyssa DeSio
No matter how many times you may go to Disney World, there will always be hidden secrets. But what about a secret location only an insider could know...
by Jordan Drake