by Hannah Berner
Over 1 million people live in the incredible city of Dallas, Texas. Here are 10 signs that "The Big D" is the place you call home...
1. You know that anything north of 635 is NOT Dallas. (I’m lookin at you, Plano, Frisco, Richardson, etc.)
2. You reach for your Texas Home T hoodie when temps drop below 80.
3. You are spoiled with all the amazing Tex-Mex restaurants and never ending flow of margaritas.
4. You have a plate-sized belt buckle, or you know someone who does.
5. You've seen Dirk Nowitzki at Chipotle, or at least at least when he was in the Mavericks NBA Championship Parade.
6. You float on the river whenever it gets really nice out. You’re partial to either the Comal or the Guadalupe.
7. You say “y’all” because it is still the only acceptable word for the plural “you.”
8. When you want ice cream, only Blue Bell will do.
9. You know someone whose cousin/sister/roommate/friend was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.
10. You drive everywhere and it can take you thirty minutes to drive a quarter mile. But you wouldn't want to be in traffic in any other city, because you love living in Dallas.
If you nodded your head "yes" to any of these signs, then Dallas, Texas is truly your home! Check out out the Texas Home T Collection! You will love it.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
by Jordan Drake
by Alyssa DeSio
Here at The Home T we are all about looking on the bright side, but sometimes there are days when it feels like just about everything can go wrong. Here are 5 easy ways to be more positive...
by Hannah Berner 1 Comment