Almost everyone is proud of where they are from, but people that are from Texas, they take it to a whole different level, and the pride is absolutely amazing.
The list below is in no way scientific, but it’s comprised of items that most Texans, if not all, will relate too.
1. You know the sky, and everything, is bigger in Texas.
2. You’re convinced Austin is better than New York, San Francisco… or any other big city.
3. You always brag about the food, especially when it comes to BBQ and breakfast tacos.
4. You know what Whataburger can cure.
5. You know there’s nothing better than summer nights in Texas.
6. You know that jumping in Barton Springs is amazing.
7. Gold seems like treasure, but to you, so is Nolan Ryan.
8. Speaking of sports, high school football is something you love. With a passion.
9. You think Texas outranks Nashville as the home of country music.
10. If you happen to leave the state, you’re the proud owner of merchandise such as the Texas Home T.
Again, this list isn’t scientific or anything along those lines, but hopefully you enjoyed reading the 10 signs you grew up in Texas.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
In 2011, Beth Donaldson, mother of two and wife of a police SWAT officer, was busy with work and the day-to-day life of raising two children. But when she was diagnosed with MS at 40, she dedicated herself to making a difference. Now she and her husband Mike run Living MS and are launching a charity bike ride to benefit MS awareness and research.